會員登入 : 密碼 : 新人註冊
Beautyadd
首頁美容討論區購物區美容院優惠報料熱線 美容院最新評語
打印

不要被騙 - Comment on 大埔卓潁醫療美容纖體中心

Cassa

基本會員

不要被騙 - Comment on 大埔卓潁醫療美容纖體中心

卓潁醫療美容纖體中心, 大埔大元村商場新翼8-9鋪 Absoluately bad services!!! Paid & bought many package but i'm very disappointed as they can't give you what they promised you, they lied, gave u people who isn't qualified for the body treatment & they still charge you without shame & ask you to try other other staff, without any apologize!! Few months ago I had a body massage & the weight loss treatment there & they were not even up the standard!! Before the body treatment / massage was good, until recently that they fired most of the girls & bringing in some new staff & the girl who gave me the body massage didn;t know what she was doing. I totally lost the confidence in them & asked for refund or other solution. Spoke to the girl on the frontdesk, they did not follow up my complaints and never return my call, she told me they don't have a manager there!!! Finally I talked the spokeperson, his response was like "Go ahead sue us if you want to"!!! What kind of response was that!!! My friend lives nearby & heard the shop is having crisis, no new customer or customer that willing to buy products with them (no new business coming in) + unhappy old customers who are unwilling to waste any more money on them, and the other thing is people also afraid the shop will be closed down. So I would suggest u gals would better think twice before letting them sweet-talking you into buying their products / courses & fall into a trap like me, it happens to me & I don't want other repeat my steps. If you are unsure, do a little research with people stay nearby, dont want you end up like me, that's my advice for you.

Winnie

二星會員

美容師 化妝師

唉! 又一間經營不良的美容院, Cassa不要勞氣, 希望你能遇到間好的美容院, 下次記得通知我地, 寫些好的comment

QQ888

中級會員

同病相憐 ~~ 點解美容舖咁無品

e1239360620

基本會員

sell 時服務一流 , sell 後 of course....... 激死 , 我都有相似經驗

Processed in 0.011726 second(s), 8 queries{if 0}, Gzip enabled.