會員登入 : 密碼 : 新人註冊
Beautyadd
首頁美容討論區購物區美容院優惠報料熱線 美容院最新評語
打印

網上讀到國外結婚誓詞

panda

一星會員

網上讀到國外結婚誓詞

I, _(name)__ , take you, _(name)__ , to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know.

I promise to love you as you are, and not to try to change you. You are the person I want you to be, and the one with whom I want to be.

I eagerly anticipate getting to know the person you will become as we go through life together and fall in love a little more every day.

I promise to love you without reservation, and give you comfort when you need comfort, and space when you need space.

I vow to encourage you to achieve all of your goals, to hold you close as we laugh and as we cry, to grow with you in mind and spirit, to always be open and honest with you, and to cherish you through whatever life may bring us. Our future lies in the path we have chosen together.

I promise to work by your side to create a life that we can cherish, inspiring your love for me and mine for you, and to grow old by your side as your love and your best friend.

Bonnie

中級會員

到現在為止都未聽過朋友用英文讀誓詞 , 下次要朋友試吓先

Laam

一星會員

你結婚的時候,,,找你老公讀咪得lo!

Bonnie

中級會員

老公識得背就有鬼

panda

一星會員

引用:
原帖由 Bonnie 於 2010-6-2 00:30 發表 老公識得背就有鬼
叫你老公抄張貓紙系隻手度也可以,不過我有睇到更好的結婚誓詞,好sweet^^
如果我個仔仔會同我結婚...我一定要佢講!

Kerry

一星會員

panda...
你就唔好逼你個男友la~

catgirl

尊貴會員

用貓紙不錯...寫低那些英文的讀音~~~

Winnie

二星會員

美容師 化妝師

點解你地咁奇怪, 會覺得讀英文會high D, 浪漫D? 咁去外國結婚實要你讀英文啦!
其實我地係中國人, 人生大事當然要用自己母語去宣誓至有誠意, 個男人肯為你咁難為情, 都肯用中文講D咁肉麻的內容, 點都難過用英文去表達卦??  我覺得如果比個男人用英文誓詞, 好似上堂唸書, 感覺好似怪怪地, 都唔知佢係同鬼妹講, 定係講比我聽!!

panda

一星會員

O~~SIS~
講的也是呀!!!
哈~~不過大多是人地問咩願5願意姐
而且中國人多是在擺酒....

Processed in 0.014161 second(s), 9 queries{if 0}, Gzip enabled.